Sunday, April 15, 2007

Salt Lake City, Utah




The first is taken today from Lagoon. I'm sunburned and roller coasters are awesome.

The second is from yesterday. Zach is in the Air Force and they are given these coins for one reason or another. I believe it has to do with the squadron they serve in or other operations they take part in. In any case, I thought it was ironic that the United States government issues these in Korean made cases.

The third picture was from the first day in Utah. Its things like this that remind why the state is so funny.

Thank you to the amazing Pingree family for having me for the weekend. I miss you all.

And just because I can, here are pictures of my adorable nieces who I got to see (along with awesome sister). Let's say it together: Aww!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha fifty. i mean. good lord. do they just card everyone? DOUBLE verified? that's craazy. moral? i'm glad you're back

Anonymous said...

I like all of your photographs. THe company in Korea didn't miss a chance to identify themselves and their country. Look back at how we used to have "Made in the USA" on everything. Now, "everything" is made somewhere else. A sign of our times.

Abraham Lincoln

Anonymous said...

aww...michelle's daughters are beautiful!