Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My anatomical experience



Nothing new on the home front. I rented The Queen in preparation of my England trip (plus I had been meaning to see it). Bodyworlds opens at OMSI tomorrow and I got to preview it as an employee. All I have to say is wow. I really liked how they tied in philosophical ways of looking at death. It really grounded the whole experience. Go see it if you have the cash, but only go if I'm not working. (Can you tell I'm excited for the big crowds?)

Twelve days until London!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Ohh, I want to see that movie so badly. My friend bought the DVD so we'll look at it at home here.

Enjoy your trip to London!



My PAD and
Guelph Daily Photo

Unknown said...

YYYAAAAYY updates. and i'm also so stoked to see body worlds, i pretty much um, can't sit still. but i want to wait til its not quite as crazy.
neko is crazy man.

Anonymous said...

It sounds interesting to me. I will have to check it out.

Abraham Lincoln
Remember "The World's Ugliest Cat?" He got a haircut!
Brookville Daily Photo