Friday, June 15, 2007

My departure from America


The bottom photo was taken from the Portland Art Museum. Yesterday Bridget, the best co-worker ever, hooked me up with some free tickets to see Rembrandt: And the Golden Age of Dutch Art. If you're an aspiring art historian (or something to that effect), then that is a good way to pass an afternoon. The top photograph is taken from SE Portland. If you look really closely in the back you can see it says: "Things are looking better."

So, lucky for me I am leaving for Europe tomorrow and will be gone until July. I'm not taking my laptop so that pretty much guarantees that I won't be able to upload pictures for awhile. However, that does mean when I get back that I will have awesome photographs to share with you all.

Happy June!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well personally i'm already excited for you to come back so i can see pictures. i know they'll be rad.
and i like both these. especially the top. it makes me think of movies set in the 70's. i like that cloud.

lv2scpbk said...

Waving...Enjoy your trip and hope to see great photos when you return.

Today I posted the Auction Barn.