Saturday, June 9, 2007

My fleet week



The first photograph is from today when I walked to work in the pouring rain. Oddly, it was sort of fun. After a certain point you get so wet that its just funny. I looked like a drowning mouse with my hair in pigtail buns. The second picture is from yesterday when the weather was crisply warm and I walked down to the river to see the Navy boats docked. And where there's Navy boats, there's Navy men. Oo la la! (Whatever, every girl likes a man in uniform...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

its true its true. and i hear you can tour those boats! rad.
but yeah, i also know the walking in rain thing. it was rainy one day, and i was walking. (that's all)
anyways, i like these pictures. i can't wait to see bodyworlds. SO STOKED.

Marie said...

Liz, I told you that you can tour those boats....(Why are you making me post this? You're sitting right across from me.)

Unknown said...

hahaha i'm hilarious

Anonymous said...

I like both pictures. I like the narrative with them and smiled when I read your "uniform" thoughts.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. It's me!
Brookville Daily Photo