Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"The moment you decided to let love in."


I'm feeling a little stressed. I don't really even have a good reason other then the normal hustle and bustle of being a college student. Maybe it's because I'm drowning in French homework that I don't understand. Keeping that in mind I choose one of my more calming photographs taken at Multnomah Falls. It's one of my absolute favorite places in Oregon. Maybe I should head back that way soon.

(Does anyone else think this looks like a heart? J'adore!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is magnificent. i want to go there. lets go there sometime soon.

Bettey said...

I love standing right where you were standing when this pic was taken! Awesome!

On another note, you have been tagged! Please visit latest blog entry at http://hoodphotography.blogspot.com/2007/10/lens-day-automobile.html for more details!

Mountainboy said...

Yup, looks like a heart.

I love waterfalls, none close enough to make it into my DPB unfortunately!

Karlis Beinerts said...

Superfine shot! The shape reminds of heart indeed.

Janet said...

Yep, I think it does! Wonderful photo of the falls.

Dustin said...

Because I've enjoyed your blog so much, you've been TAGGED to reveal 8 random things about yourself; see my Flagstaff Daily Photo for details on the 10/23 post!