Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Come to me with the worst you've said & done."



Today I had a big surprise waiting for me when I got home. My boyfriend bought me a relaxing trip to the spa! I don't really know what to say, but I'll say it again. Wow, thank you! I'm excited to melt away all my school and wisdom teeth extraction worries. Plus, I've never been and can only imagine how amazing it will be. Thank you! Thank you! The top picture shows the gift certificate which was itself a feast of beauty to this graphic design student.

My second photograph shows more graffiti that has been popping up all over Northwest Portland. I've seen a couple other things of theirs around and I've got to say how much I like it. Very wistful and not obnoxious like a lot of graffiti seems to be with me.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good time at the spa.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Unknown said...

he done good. didn't i tell you? and i also really like that other graffiti. the asleep... its good. i like. high five.

travelphilippines said...

wow u have a one sweet boyfriend and your one lucky girl.

Carrie said...

boyfriend? awww.......

That graffitti is all over North Portland also. I see it on my way to school and keep telling myself to go take photos of it....but I never do.