Thursday, July 19, 2007

Why do you do what you do?


I'm steering away from the usual post today to bring your attention to a really cool site I stumbled on tonight. Head on over to Why do you do what you do? It's a simple concept. People send in their photographs to answer that very question and most do it in some pretty interesting ways. I thought I would give it a go and so I chose to use a photograph taken while I was in Edinburgh, Scotland.

This also relates perfectly because Portland has held a few different collaborations with the website if you scroll down and take a glance.

Oh PDX, you do us so proud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to travel and your smiling face in Edinburgh just plain made me happy. I'll visit the site you linked to and see what's up.

Greetings from Olympia!

Susan said...

Great photo of you. I love how the wind is picking up your hair.
I will go check out the link.

Unknown said...

i really love that website. its really cool. and i'm excited to send one in myself... (you know, my first comment that disappeared was much cooler)